Jun 3, 2011

Peeling


It was my first time to have a facial treatment, been planning on having one, but got too busy I guess. I've heard about this procedure they called Diamond Peel or Power peel. It lessens your pimple scars and removes dead skin cells. So now that I have the time, its now or never, I searched online, also read some forum where to go and how much would it cost me blah blah.

I finally made a decision to have it done at Dermstrata, they have a good review on this clinic, so gow ako hehe. They have a branch at every SM Department store. Very accessible to our home. I considered goin to Flawless, but its way too expensive.

The staffs are more than willing naman to answer all my inquiries. So I gave them a ten points for that!

The procedure only last for more than an hour. They also gave me a free facial, I dont know what was the rest of the stuff they spread on my face because my eyes are closed and about to sleep haha. It was so good that you tend to fall asleep. The finale, was the diamond peeling treatment, I thought it would be painful but its not at all. There were no redness as well. Nakapag starbucks pa nga ako right after e haha!

After the treatment, they showed me how many whiteheads they've removed from my face haha, I gotta tell you, its a lot! My face felt really fresh and renewed?! An sarap ng feeling as in!

For the whole month, I will have 7 sessions, its like 4 or 5 days interval. I will wait for the final results if this treatment is really effective on removing or lessening my pimple scars. Abangan!

The cost: 5,950 Pesos for 7 sessions. I also availed their complete package of soaps, toner, sunblock, acne cream and gel and etc which cost me 1,700 Pesos.

Check out their websites @ http://www.dermstrata.com.ph/

No comments: