Jun 14, 2011

Tom's Shoes

Zac Efron

Link
Since Tom's shoes are very popular nowadays, that even Hollywood celebs are wearin them, nakiuso na din ako!hahaha

You could check out their website here: www.toms.com

Its just a shame that there are tons of fake tom's out there too! kaloka ang mga pinoy!

Buy only the original pls...because on every purchase of these shoes, they will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need...Great cause, right?


I bought the ash tom's cordones shoes


the previous day I also have this nike air max 90 (trainers 325018-400) , I'll use this for my duty at the hospital. Gara di ba?hehe



This one, I recently bought at Doha before I got here, its from Aldo. I love the style, it kinda looks like converse shoes, the only difference, its leathery. Love them!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ramon Tapawan said...

hi. sosyal ang blog huh, kala ko kano o uk iba talaga pinoy. pinoy ka pla. hello sau. nice blog.