Dec 5, 2010

My New Watch

I got my self a new watch the other day and I got to tell you, I love it so much! Its fun and so cute!!! I was only checking out their store and I cannot resist but to get myself one!

Its the TOYWATCH!

toywatch jelly

Its an italian brand, the silicon straps could be changed to different colors, where you have to buy separately. I was asking for a free spare straps but the attendant just laughed and told me I need to buy it hehe.

I recently bought this white strap and I'm gonna buy the orange strap next pay day!hehe

The price: 10,600 in pesos ($240). The extra straps could cost you around 2,400 pesos($54). A little expensive but its worth it, hollywood celebrities have these watches!

Check out the video:



You could also check out their website www.toy-watch.it or here

3 comments:

Ewan said...

hang cute naman! love ko rin mga watches kaso wala ako pambili! hihihih

meron na po ba ito sa tutuban o greenhills malls? :)

Unknown said...

wow, awesome..

emmanuelmateo said...

avah..bongga ang watch ah!!hehe